Monmouthshire Food Festival takes place again at Caldicot Castle.
Showcasing the best culinary delights from Monmouthshire and beyond there are ranging of activities that allow you to sample food produced in the area and learn from those who make it.
Activities over the weekend include
- Chef’s Theatre
- See some of the best local Chef’s up close demonstrating their skills
- Meet many local producers of food and drinks from the local area
- Activities specially designed to get children interested in healthy food
- Guide Dogs
- Get involved with the dogs who make life easier for partially-sighted people
- Look and Learn
- Interactive sessions that offer you an opportunity to learn new things
For more information visit the Monmouthshire Food Festival Website