The golf course at Herefordshire Golf Club was created by the legendary James Braid and has been described as the ‘Gleneagles of the Midlands’. Offering stunning views and challenge to golfers of all abilities you can have your chance to play here during their annual Festival of Golf.
An outline of the programme is below, but you can find full details on the Herefordshire Golf Club website.
- Monday 26/08 (Bank Holiday) – Mixed Pairs Greensome Stableford
- Tuesday 27/08 – Seniors Men (55 and over), Single Stableford
- Wednesday 28/08 – Ladies Am-Am, Ladies 4-person team
- Thursday 30/08 – Am/Am Ladies/Mens (any combination)
- Friday 31/08 – Mens or Ladies Texas Scramble, (any combination)
- Saturday 1/09 – 4-Ball Betterball, Ladies or Gents teams (1 member & 1 visitor)
- Sunday 2/09 – Individual Stableford, Gents, Ladies or Junior (single players)
Entry Fees for Events
Visitors £15, Members £12.50 (includes Carvery)
£30 per pair (includes Carvery)
Visitors £20, Members £10 (includes bacon roll on arrival)
Further details are available on the Herefordshire Golf Club website.