Billed as the Forest of Dean’s best kept secret, The Coleford Music Festival is held outdoors in Coleford town centre every summer.
With an eclectic mix of music, art and culture and put together by the local community, all are welcome to come and enjoy everything on offer including;
- Local and upcoming music artists in a variety of genres
- Street food and local produce
- Stalls featuring local artisans
- Children’s entertainment
The festival encourages a friendly and relaxed atmosphere for all generations and is organised in partnership with many unpaid volunteers with assistance from Coleford Town Council with the aim of promoting Coleford and the Forest of Dean.
- Date: –
- Venue: Coleford Town Centre
- Location: Forest of Dean
- Tags: Entertainment, Family Friendly, Festivals, Food and Drink
For more details please visit their website.